– Main Menu –
- COF Vision Statement
- State of Ohio Certificate
- - Articles of Incorporation
- Upcoming Events
- Why help repeal Ohio SB221 campaign?
- Ohio’s Energy Nightmare!
- What is Ohio Senate Bill 221?
- Global Warming
- - Global Warming Myth or Reality?
- - Climategate emails
- The True Cost of Wind Energy
- Energy Sustainability
- Energy Independence – A Congressional Primer
- Oppose Kasich’s Severance Tax on the Natural Gas Industry
- United States Enrichment Company – National and Energy Security
- Navy Bio-Fuels Program
- LEEDs and Agenda 21
What is Thorium Energy?
- Ohio State University Forum on Nuclear Power
- Thorium and LFTR Top Ten Attributes
- A World Wide Energy Solution America Can Supply
- Can Thorium End Our Energy Crisis?
- The Thorium Dream
- Political Resources
- Promotional Flyer
- - Kirk Sorensen
- - Dr. Robert Hargraves
- - Dr. Bill Thesling
- - Ken Kay
COF Vision Statement
State of Ohio Certificate
Articles of Incorporation
Why help repeal Ohio SB221 campaign?
Ohio’s Energy Nightmare!
What is Ohio Senate Bill 221?
Global Warming Myth or Reality?
The True Cost of Wind Energy
Energy Independence – A Congressional Primer
Oppose Kasich’s Severance Tax on the Natural Gas Industry
United States Enrichment Company – National and Energy Security
Navy Bio-Fuels Program
LEEDs and Agenda 21
What is Thorium Energy?
Ohio State University Forum on Nuclear Power
Thorium and LFTR Top Ten Attributes
A World Wide Energy Solution America Can Supply
Can Thorium End Our Energy Crisis?
The Thorium Dream
Dr. Robert Hargraves
Dr. Bill Thesling
Sergeant At Arms
Contact any leader by clicking on their photo below
Industrial Wind Needs Blowback (Siemens ad campaign targeting U.S. taxpayers)
Letter to Auditor General for Ontario from North American Platform Against Windpower
AWED Energy & Environmental Newsletter: August 18, 2014
Can CARB and U.C. Handle the Truth About Cap and Trade? A Rebuttal
“Environmental Justice” Injustice (EPA elitism, expoitation)
Glenn Schleede’s (Polite) Reality Check to an Idealistic DOE Intern
An Unending Production Tax Credit? (IRS pushes Obama energy policy)
Bill Gates on “The Bet” (Julian Simon’s continued march into the mainstream)
Energy Efficiency: Two Narratives (market sense versus regulation and political correctness)
A Good Scientist Terminated (windpower noise researcher pays price)
Search the Site