– Main Menu –
- COF Vision Statement
- State of Ohio Certificate
- - Articles of Incorporation
- Upcoming Events
- Why help repeal Ohio SB221 campaign?
- Ohio’s Energy Nightmare!
- What is Ohio Senate Bill 221?
- Global Warming
- - Global Warming Myth or Reality?
- - Climategate emails
- The True Cost of Wind Energy
- Energy Sustainability
- Energy Independence – A Congressional Primer
- Oppose Kasich’s Severance Tax on the Natural Gas Industry
- United States Enrichment Company – National and Energy Security
- Navy Bio-Fuels Program
- LEEDs and Agenda 21
What is Thorium Energy?
- Ohio State University Forum on Nuclear Power
- Thorium and LFTR Top Ten Attributes
- A World Wide Energy Solution America Can Supply
- Can Thorium End Our Energy Crisis?
- The Thorium Dream
- Political Resources
- Promotional Flyer
- - Kirk Sorensen
- - Dr. Robert Hargraves
- - Dr. Bill Thesling
- - Ken Kay
COF Vision Statement
State of Ohio Certificate
Articles of Incorporation
Why help repeal Ohio SB221 campaign?
Ohio’s Energy Nightmare!
What is Ohio Senate Bill 221?
Global Warming Myth or Reality?
The True Cost of Wind Energy
Energy Independence – A Congressional Primer
Oppose Kasich’s Severance Tax on the Natural Gas Industry
United States Enrichment Company – National and Energy Security
Navy Bio-Fuels Program
LEEDs and Agenda 21
What is Thorium Energy?
Ohio State University Forum on Nuclear Power
Thorium and LFTR Top Ten Attributes
A World Wide Energy Solution America Can Supply
Can Thorium End Our Energy Crisis?
The Thorium Dream
Dr. Robert Hargraves
Dr. Bill Thesling
Sergeant At Arms
Contact any leader by clicking on their photo below
California Energy Update: Part V
Republicans for Obama Energy (Senate Finance Committee okays wind subsidies)
AWEA Spins Price Distortions to Save PTC (hit on nuclear clouds CO2 rationale)
AWED Energy & Environmental Newsletter: April 14, 2014?
LEEDCo Lake Erie Wind Project: Joint Letter of Protest
LEEDCo Wind Project’s Mega-Opposition (Junking Lake Erie at Taxpayers’ Expense)
Last Dance for IPCC Group II Report? (NYT’s Gillis, alarmism go wobbly)
Peabody Energy: Let’s Talk About Energy Inequality (coal for the masses, solar and wind for the elites)
Solar Land Blues: The Eco Reality of Dilute Energy
Right on Green: In Search of Authentic Free-market Environmentalism (Book review, ‘Responsibility & Resilience: What the Environment Means to Conservatives’)
Search the Site